Oh! Biz.ly - what a sweet start to my web career! But has turned out to be a sour finish.
I used Biz.ly for about 12 months as I self-taught my way to independent web sales. Biz.ly has, for about 5 years now, helped itself to my bank account. Of course it was authorised by me, but when I tried to stop it, that was when the problem started.
You see, I live in Australia. And Biz.ly insist on you calling them on the telephone (remember that?) to cancel your order. Guess what? The Biz.ly phone number doesn't work from Australia.
You know what I did to piss Biz.ly off? I told my husband to do the same. Now our joint account, from which Biz.ly is trying to take money, is out of action and has no funds.
Just beware if you are using Biz.ly and you don't live in America, you might have to close your bank account to end your deal with these petty thieves.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment